Thanks for finding our careers page. Openings will be listed below. Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com.
Intermediate/Senior SCADA Programmer (Olds/Calgary)
JPI Solutions is looking for a capable SCADA programmer to assist with the building and maintenance of SCADA systems for a variety of clients. Work environment is fast paced, friendly and flexible. Our projects provide opportunities for personal growth and have interesting problems to solve. This position is based out of Olds, Alberta, but we have options for working from home.
On-the-job training will be provided. Experience with the following knowledge areas would be considered an asset:
– ClearSCADA, Ignition or VT SCADA (primarily ClearSCADA though)
– SCADA RTUs (SCADAPack, FloBoss, etc.)
– Allen Bradley PLC programming (RSLogix 500/5000, FactoryTalk View ME and SE)
– Basic database design and SQL queries
– Upstream Oil and Gas SCADA and Process
– Water and Wastewater SCADA and Process
Successful applicants must exhibit proficiency with the following soft skills:
– Communicating with others
– Problem solving
– Critical thinking
– Fast learning
Job scope includes:
– Creating a positive, safety conscious work environment
– Design and creation of SCADA applications and databases
– Configuring and maintaining SCADA applications (ClearSCADA, Ignition, etc.)
– Programming and troubleshooting small RTUs for proper operation (SCADAPack, FloBoss, etc.)
– Provide mentoring and training to our junior and intermediate level programmers and participate in our team environment
– Assisting with the management of active projects
– Communicating with clients regarding project progress
– Document and back up client systems so that maintenance is increasingly efficient on a go forward basis.
Applicants would ideally be located in or near Olds, AB or Calgary, AB. Laptop, and software will be provided. BYOD is acceptable too. Benefits are available. Please come ready with your First Aid and H2S Safety tickets.